Friday, February 27, 2015

Color Dare #131 - Outdoor Denim, Honey, Sunset, Olive & White Daisy

Good Friday morning, everyone! Welcome back to Color My Heart, where we play color the Close to my Heart way! Today we have some colors that might seem masculine to you. You can make something masculine, but you could also try to go for something feminine. Just be as creative as you can be! Our colors are:

Outdoor Denim
Honey
Sunset
Olive
White Daisy


You may use black if you need to.

Here are some fabulous samples from our Design Team:





Now it's your turn!  Create something using these colors. If you don't have the exact colors, use the closest you have. Take a photo of your project, post it to your blog and link it up with us here. Please include our link and challenge photo in your blog post and use a direct link to link up with us (not your blog in general.)  Most importantly, have fun!  You can read our complete rules on our sidebar. 


2 comments:

  1. Message to all Design Team Members.
    There is a huge Event happening World Wide for the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, this event is only open to DT's throughout the globe.
    You may enter 3 cards using any Digital/Rubber Stamp. Huge number of categories to win.
    Here is the Link:
    http://2015worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked for a place I could send a question relative to the rules for this challenge, and posted under Design Team. But then I found this comment area. Hopefully someone will be able to help me. First of all I felt quite honored to be a Diamond Winner even though there were only three entries. Question is: I have two cards that match this challenge, one probably better than the other because one card was nearest substitute color using ShinHan colors from CTMH, and then when I went to my daughters I used her inks with the actual colors. Can I submit both these cards to this challenge or can you only submit one?

    ReplyDelete