Friday, July 11, 2014

Color Dare #101 - Gypsy, Pear, Lagoon, & Sunset

Wow, you guys! I am blown away by how many entries we had into our 100th challenge! I will have fun looking through those this afternoon. Stay tuned this week to find out who our Grand Prize winner is. Also stay tuned, because we will be having a Design Team call soon.

For our 101st challenge, we have some very bright colors for you:

Gypsy
Lagoon
Sunset
Pear

You may recognize this combo from a paper pack we had a while back called Hooligans. This was meant to be a Halloween pack, but I want to see if you can make it look summery. Or you can get a head start on Halloween projects. However you want to do it, just have fun!

I created a layout with the Hooligans paper pack. I am not sure what pictures I will use on it yet, so I left off the title for now. But it will probably be something fun and funky in the upper left hand corner. You can read more about it on my blog:

Now check out the awesome creations from our Design Team (they are the greatest):






Now it's your turn! Make a project using the featured colors. If you don't have the exact colors, just use the closest you have. Take a picture of your project and upload it to your blog. Make sure you link to us in your post. Next, link your post up here. See our sidebar for complete rules. Don't forget to have fun!

1 comment:

  1. these colors are so fun & vibrant- no wonder I like them so much :)

    ReplyDelete