Friday, March 7, 2014

Color Dare #84 - Sky, Topiary, & Sweet Leaf

Good morning! This week we have some cool colors for you:
 
Sky
Topiary
Sweet Leaf
 
 
I made this layout using some scraps from my Believe paper samples. It will look better once I put the pictures on it. I have some cute ones from St. Patrick's day that need to be developed. You can read more about it on my blog.

Our guest designer this week is Lauren Moore. She made a beautiful card featuring this month's Stamp of the Month. I just love the Russian dolls!
Check out what our design team made:

 
 
 
 
 
Now it's your turn! Make a project using the featured colors. If you don't have the exact colors, use the closest you have. Take a photo of your project and upload it to your blog. Include a link to us and our challenge photo in your blog post. Link your post (not your blog in general) up at the bottom of this page. Most importantly, don't forget to have fun! Please read the sidebar for complete challenge rules.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having me as your Guest Designer. I absolutely love what the design team has done this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adore Pam's hot air balloon card! But when I click to her blog, I can't find it there. :(

    ReplyDelete