Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Design Team Call

Hello Color Fans! I am looking for some help to keep up with the Color Dare and to create fabulous papercrafting projects for inspiration. Do you enjoy working with different color cominations? Do you have time to create one project a week? Are you interested in working with some wonderfully talented women? Then why not apply to be on our first 2013 design team?

All you need to do is send me your name, email address, blog address, and a bit about why you'd like to join the team. I would also love it if you'd include three of your best projects. Remember, we're a papercrafting blog. You can make ANY kinds of projects you like using paper and the Close to My Heart products.
You do NOT have to be a Close To My Heart consultant to apply, but you do have to love Close To My Heart products. It is not required that projects use 100% CTMH products, but they must contain some. As a member of our group, you'd be responsible for submitting one project a week, and for commenting on participant entries. You would also take turns taking over the posting when I am not able to post.

Alright! Are you excited? So am I!! I can't wait! You have until December 21st to apply. The new DT will be announced on January 4th.

Good luck!

Sarah
stone_sarah@bellsouth.net

4 comments:

  1. Question, Sarah...how long is the term of the design team? Just trying to plan, thanks! So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no set term. Just however long you want to go if you're chosen.

      Delete
  2. Hey Sarah!
    I don't currently have a blog; I'm actually getting ready to launch one on the first of the year. Is it still possible to apply without a blog? I'd be happy to email pics of some of my work if that would be acceptable?
    Thanks,
    Cassidy Madariaga

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassidy, what is your new blog address? Thanks.

      Sarah

      Delete