Friday, November 2, 2012

Color Dare # 17 - Smokey Plum, Sunset, & Pear

Hi! Welcome to Color My Heart. Thanks for visiting. A big congrats goes out to Annette Clark for winning the color dare last week!


This week's colors are triadic, secondary colors:

Smokey Plum
Sunset
Sweet Leaf

 
I made a cheesy little card with these colors, using a number of different paper packs. Check out my blog if you don't know which ones. We're also doing a blog hop starting at 9:00 pacific.
 
Next we have a special treat from our guest designer, the winner from last week, Joyce Lau:
What a gorgeous card! I do admit, it is better than mine. Check out Joyce's blog to see details.

Now it's your turn. Check out the rules on the sidebar to see how to play along. I can't wait to see what you come up with. I know it will be a challenge for you all, but you can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment